About This Product
An important part of the air purification system, a UV-C Light destroys germs and bacteria.
- UV-C Light reduces the growth of odor-causing microbes on the surface of the air purifier filter
- Microscopic airborne organisms get trapped in air filters, which could multiply if left untreated
- When bacteria, viruses, and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV-C Light, they are rendered incapable of reproducing and infecting
- Indicator light on the air purifier glows red when it’s time to replace the bulb
- Compatible with all TruSens Z-2000 Air Purifiers